Frequently Asked Questions
Because the core of Revsnapp is a standard iFrame, it can be implemented almost anywhere.
Integration takes less than 30 minutes for most developers
- Sign up for a Revsnapp account and confirm your email
- Create your App. From your Home panel, navigate to the Apps tab, and click on "add new application"
- Setup your post back url so Revsnapp is able to communicate with your system. The post back url is used to credit
your users account when they sign up for an offer or make a purchase on Revsnapp
- Test your post back url
- Navigate to the "Offers MarketPlace" menu and add offers you are interested in running.
- Navigate to the "code" page, and grab the HTML iframe code to place on any webpage to see your offers live.
Yes, you can. Currently we allow customization by request only. Please send your request to support at revsnapp dot com
Yes, before you start running your offer page, you will need to select the offers you wish to run on the page. Select as few or as many as you are interested in.
Most of Revsnapp's offers will credit within 5 minutes or up to 24 hours. It's possible
that some offers take longer to credit. When the user signs up for an offer, the credit
time is visibly displayed to the user.
For our shopping channel, users will be credited once their item is shipped. This reduces the
volume of returns and cancellations, giving you a more accurate view of your performance on a
daily basis. Shipment times vary and are dependent on availability and requested shipment by the customer.
Don't see an answer to your question, please contact us.